Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The time I went to the the Museum 
        The exciting, absolutely wonderful trip to the Old Regional Independence County Museum was very informational. Ashamed to say, I have never been previous to my trip with you. 'Twas quite interesting to learn and hear of the history of the wonderful town of Batesville, Arkansas, in which I live. Much like the journey into Mrs. Gillmore's room, we have begun on a quest of wisdom and knowledge. Knowledge we absorb in her class, same as the information we have taken to our spongy little brains.

        We took upon this journey to learn about our assigned years for information for the book the we have to write. i have been assigned the very exciting school session of 1928-1929. I did not learn much. For the years accounted for in this session were at a time when the roaring 20's were about to come to a screeching hault. I did in fact learn some about how the school functioned at a time such as this and that the football team had a winning season. how much this will help me, I am not sure of, but it is a start.

       The direction I plan to take is yet unknown. I have many choices. i have yet to find any influential personnel or any exciting facts about the session of schooling in these years. But I do know that the years i am assigned will be found out about. The hidden mysteries of the late 1920's will be undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment